Disability Support Workers – Multiple Positions
We’re looking for energetic, positive, hard-working people to join our team and help us keep making a difference!
We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference, who are self motivated and can work independently and act as role models, experienced and passionate about supporting people with disabilities, advancing and empowering the lives of others with a strong focus on developing employment & capacity building skills of each individual.
Krofne is a Social Enterprise passionate about providing meaningful employment opportunities and advocating for inclusion of people with intellectual disability.
Krofne has created a path for people with disabilities to become more valued, accepted and included in the community.
We are scaling our mission to assist the many people with disability facing barriers to employment.
How can I tell if this is for me?
- Is compassionate and demonstrates empathy
- Is able to handle complex or challenging situations calmly and rationally
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A current 1st Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- A valid drivers license
- A current Working with Vulnerable People Card, or in the process of obtaining
- A current, clear police check, or in the process of obtaining
- Education and/or experience in disability and/or community services industry (highly desirable)
- Available to work various shifts weekends and weekdays
How to Apply
If you want to help us make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual disability and believe you have the skills to join our team – Please submit your application with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We don’t want just anyone, we want exceptional & passionate individuals that truely want to make a difference in the lives of people with disability.
You must have the right to live and Work in Australia