We’re looking for energetic, positive, hard-working people to join our team and help us keep baking a difference!
We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference, who can work independently and act as role models, are experienced and enthusiastic about working alongside people with disabilities. Ideally, you would have exceptional communication skills and understanding of working with people with disabilities and/or have a lived experience with disability. Retail experience would be beneficial but not mandatory.
You must be available to work weekends and weekdays from Wednesdays, have your own transport and hold a current Working With Vulnerable People Card.
Multiple positions in the following areas:
- Customer Service – Retail Pop Up & Support
- Customer Service – Retail Pop Up (this position would suit individuals with Down Syndrome and other intellectual disabilities)
- Baking Assistant (4am start)
- Baking Assistant (9am start – this position would suit individuals with Down Syndrome and other intellectual disabilities)
- All Rounders (flexible to work in all roles)
If you want to help us make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual disabilities and believe you have the skills to join our team, please email Danijela at email@example.com
We don’t want just anyone, we want exceptional & passionate individuals that truly want to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. Please note, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.